Upcoming CourseOctober 12, 2022 2022-10-16 19:29
Our Cyber Security and Ethical Hacking Paid Course Full Time Live Classes We have 33+ Live Classes and a Full 1 Month Internship over 3 Categories Our Enrolled Students can take an Internship in any one Category for Free. Moreover, our courses are taught from basic to advanced level, so there is no problem even if students have no previous experience.
Completing this course will help you:
- What is Linux?
- Discuss Kali Linux.
- Introduction to kali directory.
- Discuss some important commands to start Ethical Hacking
- What is Cryptography?
- Asymmetric Symmetric Cryptography?
- RSA & some Crypto Algorithm
- Hash function Cryptography
- Tools and CTF Practices
- Resource For Cryptography
- openssl (private and public key encryption)
- What is Steganography ?
- Hide Information inside image
- Hide Information inside audio
- Extract information from image
- Extract information from audio
- Embedded and extract information from Video
- Steganography in Web Security
- Brief Description Basic networking (LAN, MAN, WAN, PAN Network Topologies)
- Brief Description Classification of the network
- Details Discuss OSI & TCP/IP model (Layer Details, Differences)
- Details PDU (Protocol Data Unit)
- Details Protocol, Port number
- Details IP addressing, subnetting, CIDR
- Details (Public, Private) ip address, (Classfull, Classless) ip address
- Details Loopback, Broadcast, Network add, Host Address, IPv4,IPv6
- Details ARP Protocol (How packet travel using ARP)
- (RARP, Proxy ARP, Gratuitous APR)
- Details Various network architecture (Campus, Bank, DC, DR)
- Brief Description of Network Design, Required Protocols & Devices
- Brief Description Switch, Hub, Router, Firewall, L2device, L3device, Bandwidth Manager, AP
- Basic network command in windows and tools
- Details Nmap
- Internal & External Network scanning.
- Host detection, server detection, OS details, port detection
- Details Wireshark
- Live capturing of the network data
- Analysis of packet capture file
- T-Shark capturing tools
- Online packet scanner (TCP Dump(splicer))
- Search engine OSINT
2)Reverse image search
4)Phone number OSINT
6)Social Media OSINT
7)Best OSINT tools
- Basic Web Knowledge Before Hacking
- information gathering
- Recon for Web Hacking
- Hacking Methodology For Web Hacking
- Burp-Suite Advance Uses For Web Hacking
- OWASP Vulnerabilities
- SQL Injection and Dump Website data using SQL injection
- XSS and How to XSS work
- Advance XSS for Bug-Hunting and Pen-testing
- Local File Inclusion ( LFI )
- Advance LFI For Bug-Hunting and Pen-testing
- IDOR Vulnerability
- Brute Force Attack Using Hydra
- SSH username and password Hacked
- FTP username and password Hacked
- Shell Upload and defacement upload
- Reverse Shell upload and Privilege Escalation
- Web Pen-testing Job in Upwork
-What is digital forensics?
-Discuss digital forensics tools.
-Introduction to Autopsy.
-Memory analysis with Autopsy.
-Introduction to Sand-Box.
-Discuss about Cuckoo sandbox, virus total.
– Discuss SOC tools.
– Install Splunk.
– Works with Splunk.
– Install Wazuh.
– Works with wazuh.
– Threat Intelligence(MISP) – Works with MITRE ATT&CK framework
– Threat hunting lab(Detection lab)
- Basic Uses of Metasploit
- Web Exploitation Using Metasploit
- Windows Hacking using Metasploit
- Upgrading normal(nc) shell to meterpreter shell
- Android Hacking Using Metasploit
- Malware and Payload Create using Metasploit
- Privilege Escalation with meterpreter
- Backdoor Persistence in any device
-Shell Upload and privilege escalation
-Linux and windows escalation
– What is termux, using termux and important tools review
– Social Media Account Cracking Using Mobile
– Hacking Tools for Mobile
- SOC (Security Operations Center)